Saturday, June 18, 2011

desk is finished!!!

Ok, so my bro, my dad and I just finished my desk last night (6-17-2011) and put it into place.  We also moved the window air conditioner out of my room and into the spare bedroom right next to my room.  That way there is no noise from it in my room and its not blowing at my neck the entire time.  yay!  :)  So here are the pics of the finished product with it in the final position.





























Now I just have to buy all the equipment such as new computer (probably custom built myself), video switcher, sound mixer, etc...  The outside dimensions of the desk are 4 feet by 6.5 feet.  The inside dimensions of where I will sit inside the U are 20 inches by 21 inches.  What you also see is a permanent keyboard tray all the way around me that will not move (that's why its called permanent).

No comments:

Post a Comment