Friday, June 10, 2011

an update

On 6-8-2011 I marked with a pencil on the piece of plywood (i think its oak) what cuts my bro and I plan to make on it.  We might make these cuts today (6-10-2011).  This plywood is for the top of the desk/table.  This desk/table will not have any draws or shelves.

I am open to any suggestions for the following:

1) I am trying to figure out a name for the show:

A) GATN = God And Tech News
B) View Stat
C) whacked out
D) everything is whack
E) always whacked
F) TDTF - True Dat True Freedom
G) True Free
H) J-Rod Radio/J-Rod Talk
I) Jared Radio/Jared Talk

2) I am trying to figure out what all sessions/programs to do and what to call them:  (they'll be 1-2 hours long)

A) God talk with Nick Reinhold
B) Tech Talk
C) fun talk with Nick Reinhold / comedy hour
D) Toking The Ghost
E) Healing Talk/News or God Healing (God In The News or God News)
F) Call in your questions (God and/or Tech Questions)
G) Interviews of people
H) music/DJ spinning (hip hop and/or techno) [this would probably be live DJ mixing/spinning]

No comments:

Post a Comment