Sunday, June 26, 2011

update on 6-26-2011

This week I thought I had an issue and was going to have to figure out a different way to do my show because: I thought the cameras I am going to buy, I thought would only output a signal of 1080p but the only tv/capture card I can find for a computer online will only capture (take inputs) of 1080i.  I made some calls to some of these manufacturers and checked specs online.  I found that the cameras will also do 1080i so I can turn the cameras down to 1080i (for the live show) and that should work fine for what I need.  Now I just need to buy all the electronic equipment.  I also hope to get a webpage and facebook page up and running soon probably even a few weeks before the show goes live.  I will keep posting updates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment