Monday, June 6, 2011

more info

I am trying to make my setup similar to Leo Laporte's setup but as cheap as I can, his setup looks like this from where he sits:

for a larger version/pic go to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/howie399b/5807458124/sizes/l/in/photostream/

 here is another view of Leo Laporte's current setup from his web stream:
for a larger view/pic go to:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/howie399b/5807475386/sizes/l/in/photostream/


What types of things do you have planned to broadcast?
I am not entirely sure what I will broadcast but here are the current is what I currently plan to have: (each program/session will last around 1-2 hours)
1) focus on God (serious)
2) focus on God (fun)
3) focus on technology and how it relates to God or something
4) current healings/signs/wonders and miracles happening around the world and locally
5) toking the Ghost [the holy ghost talking about things that the following people talk about: Winnie and Georgian Banov, Ben Dunn and John Crowder] (maybe, not sure)

No comments:

Post a Comment